Tuesday 4 March 2014

A card for a challenge

This is actually my second card that I have made specifically for a card challenge,only I forgot to take a picture of the first one before I posted it out !
This is for the http://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge where they are asking you to use die cuts .I have used a Dustin Pike image and a marianne leaf die with a sizzix dragonfly .The dragonfly was also coloured with promarkers ,I love how the inks all blend together and give a rainbow effect when used on foil.

2 comments:

WeirdCat said...

So good to see you back, love the troll and this card is fab, thanks for joining us at ILPMs
Ruth xx

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

What a great card! Wonderful colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at I Love ProMarkers, hope to see you back soon for new challenges. Hugs from Lisbeth