Sunday 16 March 2014

I have been a busy little bee this week

I have managed to get 6 cards made this week ! That's not many I know ,but for me it is loads,one was actually needed for a birthday but the others have all been just for fun -or rather for my stock so that I don't have to rush to make one every time someone in my family has a birthday !
This is a just for fun one ,made following the requirements for the I love promarkers challenge this week which is to make something spotty

I also made myself some new promarker storage using scrap card and lots of patience , sore finger tips and glue .I did nt realise how many pens I had until i had to make a space for each of them .I have made a few spare ready to glue together in the hope that I win the challenge prize from letraset !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww this is so sweet, love the color scheme and shape of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week xx

Leigh said...

Very cute card. That's a lot of pens and a lot of patience needed to make that. :)